• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #6: (2M) Rangers at (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — I'm Still Standing

Let the conspiracy theories fly even though this group continues to shit the bed just fine without any excuses needed.  Maybe just a mirror is what they need most. I pray they're not whining in their heads about not getting calls and that being a reason for this piss poor bs.

Edited by jsrangers

Seriously, what coaching adjustment and videos has this team watched all series? Because Pittsburgh do the exact same play almost every shift and it works almost every shift. 

no adjustment. No body. No coverage. No chance. 

• Bullseye 2

Just now, Keirik said:

Seriously, what coaching adjustment and videos has this team watched all series? Because Pittsburgh do the exact same play almost every shift and it works almost every shift. 

Doesn’t matter what they’ve watched, they’re not fucking skating. 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with it's an execution problem not a coaching problem at this point. I mean I don't think I've seen this top 6 look so bad all year. Every single one of them, except maybe Vatrano...

Copp is a pussy too by the way. He's not a guy you choose over Strome, if you even choose either of them with the no shows we are seeing.

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, josh said:

Doesn’t matter what they’ve watched, they’re not fucking skating. 

Yes they're not skating but the ice sucks too, I wonder if the Pitt crew kept it warmer in the arena to slow the Rangers down?  Passing sucks, can't receive a pass, pucks sliding off the stick trying to shoot, players slipping

3 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Yes they're not skating but the ice sucks too, I wonder if the Pitt crew kept it warmer in the arena to slow the Rangers down?  Passing sucks, can't receive a pass, pucks sliding off the stick trying to shoot, players slipping

Pretty sure the rangers are just fine without the ice being fucked with when it comes to playing this way.  Even the king of all homers Vally called it a choke job, not sure I've ever heard him be that brutally honest.

Just now, rmc51 said:

Bissonnette nailing it for the TNT crew. Rangers one and done, if they want to play how they're playing they better not bumble the puck in the slot...ouch. Truth hurts

he's definitely not wrong

How a team that performed great throughout the season and then, they fall apart and playing gutless games is beyond me. I don’t care if they come back and win. I’ll be happy if they do, but won’t forget how they performed, rather lack of of effort/performance in the first period…

6 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with it's an execution problem not a coaching problem at this point. I mean I don't think I've seen this top 6 look so bad all year. Every single one of them, except maybe Vatrano...

Copp is a pussy too by the way. He's not a guy you choose over Strome, if you even choose either of them with the no shows we are seeing.

Well I’m not disagreeing with you as much as I’m saying there has to be a combo at this time. 

What adjustments have you seen from Gallant? One timeout yet? Any shakeup yet? I don’t even think he’s matching lines very much. 

its like everyone has mailed it in the second there is adversity. If it don’t come easy, it seems as if there is no reason to try from this group 

Just now, Cr00zng said:

How a team that performed great throughout the season and then, they fall apart and playing gutless games is beyond me. I don’t care if they come back and win. I’ll be happy if they do, but won’t forget how they performed, rather lack of of effort/performance in the first period…

Honestly they've looked like ass most of the series and are lucky they're not on the golf course already.

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Honestly they've looked like ass most of the series and are lucky they're not on the golf course already.

Maybe they are pissed, that they are not on the golf course, or on the way home to different countries…