• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — This Is the End, My Only Friend

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Problem would be core of this team is not built to be black&blue defense first sandpaper type guys. How would Trotz or Tortarella do with this personnel? Complete mismatch. 

Trotz would be shitty for this group and we'd hate it as fans, everyone saw how boring the Islanders were, and how Trotz pretty much reeled Barzal in which Barzal pretty much sucked the last couple of years.  

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Judging by the fact we are currently in the midst of being shut out by a fucking pastry baker on home ice in an elimination game, I’d say defense is not our only problem.

Where not getting shut out

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

And his body is going to start to breakdown b/c of the beating he takes, so sure, let him eat up $3 million that the Rangers will need to sign Miller....Lindgren is replaceable, like moving Schneider up to play with Fox.  

He's 24 years old. His body will be fine for a few more years atleast lol.

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Problem would be core of this team is not built to be black&blue defense first sandpaper type guys. How would Trotz or Tortarella do with this personnel? Complete mismatch. 

Trotz got Ovie to play defense for the first time in his career 

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Domingue went to try and catch that puck. It went over his blocker shoulder.

How are we losing with this guy in net?

Exactly. This guy is a fucking lousy goalie. That's what annoys me that the Rangers have completely mailed it in this series. Literally any of the other teams in the playoffs would have lit up the Penguins, even Nashville.