• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — This Is the End, My Only Friend

2 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Zero confidence Shesterkin can make a save. 

I literally have no confidence in this guy's mental strength to make a key save under pressure. Hell, I'd feel more comfortable with Mike Smith in goal tonight. 

• LMFAO 1

Just now, josh said:

Kakko almost in game shape. 
Lafreniere one of the best rangers this series. 

still not impressed with Chytil 

He's been forechecking pretty hard, he hasn't put it together but he's not dogging it at least, which is something we can't say for much of the team.

Just now, Karan said:

We were fucking spoiled with all of Lundqvist's "Mr. Game 7" performances...

How many Game 7s has Igor had to play ever? He probably made those save in the KHL and series only went to 6 at most, and almost certainly not with the lack of defense the Rangers are showing right now.

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

Strome is useless…can’t keep his body in front of the goalie and keeps losing the battles in the corner, and throwing garbage at the net…he needs to get pissed off and start battling in front.

I think this kind of ends the Strome vs. Copp debate as far as who stays.

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Holy overreaction lol.

I thought I was bad tonight...

I mean, it’s not THaT nuts. Including tonight, last three games for Shesty .733, 833, .824

its had. Bad bad. 

Of the those three goals, Sheshty needs to stop two.  They cannot win while he's like this.  The game immediately reverted to the way it was when it was 2-0 after the last goal.  One of the bigger buzz kills I've ever seen.