• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #4: (2M) Rangers at (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Bringing it Back Around

Just now, Karan said:

Yeah really baffled by this complete implosion by Shesty and the key players completely disappearing. But more than that, as a team, the Rangers just can't muster the desperation and intensity to match PIT. 

Comes down to coaching and experience 

They’ve done nothing to make Domingue uncomfortable or take advantage of his lack of NHL experience.  Nothing.  I see 4 Pen players crowding the net.  I see the Rangers shooting from the blue line and no one near Domingue.

2 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Well guys, this was what we expected at the beginning of the year, right? Goalie had a Vezina season and we thought we were more than what we were. Regardless, this is the experience we were all pining for.

My take away; sign Vatrano and Strome; Laf and Kakko might surprise us all next year.

Copp should go get paid elsewhere.

You're takeaway is to keep Strome over Copp?  I'm watching something very different

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

I wish Kakko would throw a hit. Big softie. Would add another element to his game and open some space for him

I wish someone would throw a big hit, anyone. A bunch of v@gina’s out there

• VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1