• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#69) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Nice

• Phil unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, Keirik said:

I k ow it’s rough for us fans against a rival but I’d rather this happen today then in 3 weeks for game 1 or 2 of the playoffs. Teams learn a hell of a lot more about themselves during losses than they do during easy wins.

We will be fine. I have faith in this team all year. I’ll be damned if I waiver now. 

The media view of the Rangers in earlier in the season had been "they can beat weaker teams, but loose to playoff contenders". This seemingly flipped the other way around, where they beat playoff teams, but loose/barely win against weaker teams. If this continues for the remaining of the season/playoff, we'll be watching Rangers games in May and maybe even in June. Yeah, have faith...

• Like 1

Heard there was a game last night!!  Ah well, we'll just take a knee on this one and move on.

However, here are the Top 6 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Simmons, the most comfortable pillows for sleeping through a shitter like this one!

15 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

This Buffalo Wild Wings has the slowest service. I almost died of thirst waiting for my beer. Now I’m waiting for them to kill the cow for my burger. 

14 hours ago, josh said:

I don’t care if he played the first half of the season dead, he sucked!

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

Instead of that, check for a heart beat 

14 hours ago, Flynn said:

The three absolutes in life are 

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Chytil missing the net 

13 hours ago, fletch said:

This game instead of 3 stars I think there should be 3 turds.  Easier to find players doing poorly than playing well.

13 hours ago, josh said:

Rangers effort like

Wordle 286 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

Fucking @josh wins, hands down tonight, making a few of us fall out of our chair with this gem!!

Great job, man!

• Cheers 2

He's a hard hitting, beast of a man. Puts his body on the line to block a ton of shots. He loops that puck around the boards to Panarin with a finese that is truly a thing to behold. When you say hard to play against, then you have to have Strome at the top of the list. Come back soon Stromer, or all the teams hard work will have been for naught.

• LMFAO 1

46 minutes ago, CBrowningPI said:

Not having Strome in the lineup gave the Isles the extreme confidence to kick the Rangers ass at MSG. Without Strome the Rangers would be swept in the 1st round.

37 minutes ago, CBrowningPI said:

He's a hard hitting, beast of a man. Puts his body on the line to block a ton of shots. He loops that puck around the boards to Panarin with a finese that is truly a thing to behold. When you say hard to play against, then you have to have Strome at the top of the list. Come back soon Stromer, or all the teams hard work will have been for naught.

It's about time you show respect.

• Like 1