• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#69) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Nice

Just now, Karan said:

lmao 4 straight shutouts for Varlamov at MSG. That's brutal. 

A team with some balls would do something about it.  Crash the net.  Mix it up a little. Let him know he’s not safe in the crease.  

Just now, ausman said:

A team with some balls would do something about it.  Crash the net.  Mix it up a little. Let him know he’s not safe in the crease.  

That requires changing strategy. Why do that when you can carry the puck up the ice and turn it over at the blue line 27 times?

• LMFAO 1

Just now, josh said:

Is my shit really 2 minutes behind? So I’ve suffered longer than everyone else?

The stream has been awful.  Kept stuttering.  Had to constantly reload.  Of course, it was the Islanders feed.  Why?  I dunno.  It was a Rangers home game though it never looked like it on the ice.

2 minutes ago, br-avery said:

good thing we don't play them in playoffs, we wouldn't score a goal the whole series

And they'd only score 4. Back-to-back-to-back-to-back 1-0 shutouts. Zero highlights. Like a broken record.

Isles are likely toast but they are creeping up on the Caps (for final wildcard) with more games in hand, and multiple meetings vs them at the end of the season. I had a feeling the Rangers would throw up an ugly L tonight. Isles only 3 losses in their last 10 games. 

Sucks and this better not happen vs Philly and NJ in upcoming games.