• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — The Jerk Store Called....

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Kessel has always rubbed me the wrong way, and I don't know if he'd want to move that far with a newborn. If they deal with Vancouver, maybe Brock Boeser instead.

I'm sure he'd be more expensive than Kessel.  I only mention Kessel because he'll probably come cheap.  I get the sense that the lack of moves from Drury means he doesn't want to move a lot of pieces.

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm sure he'd be more expensive than Kessel.  I only mention Kessel because he'll probably come cheap.  I get the sense that the lack of moves from Drury means he doesn't want to move a lot of pieces.

Yes. The Ducks will probably ask a lot for Rekell too because it's the Rangers.

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

His name should go to the Garden rafters.

i always believed that.  its funny that we change HC.s but he always stays.

gonna be a fun 16 hours.  we will make a move.  too much cap space to not.

i want Kane or Miller.  sign stralman as well to shore up the Dee and I will go to war with that.

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Kessel has always rubbed me the wrong way, and I don't know if he'd want to move that far with a newborn. If they deal with Vancouver, maybe Brock Boeser instead.

His family wouldn't move. He would, for a few months, then leave with them to go wherever he's going to sign.

Just now, Slobberknocker said:

i always believed that.  its funny that we change HC.s but he always stays.

gonna be a fun 16 hours.  we will make a move.  too much cap space to not.

i want Kane or Miller.  sign stralman as well to shore up the Dee and I will go to war with that.

Yeah, I'm very intrigued by this deadline for the Rangers. They have assets and planty of cap space. I know we're focused on now, but it's going to be an interesting offseason too. Kane could be had then too, might be better that way?

What a win.. 

Fuck Carolina, due to their awful cable-centric tv deal the Canes games are the only games I get blacked out all season.  Had to listen on the radio (which is not a bad thing to do every now and again). 

2 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Looks like I missed one of the best games of Georgiev’s Rangers career.  

How many people predicted 4 points this weekend?

Absolutely his best game as a Ranger and a stolen win when this team really needs it. 

• VINNY! 1

Geo had a 50 save game up in Toronto and a couple of others like that, but this was his best game in two years.  He wasn't just lucky, either.  Great text book goaltending.  Should we come back with him next game while he's hot?

43 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Geo had a 50 save game up in Toronto and a couple of others like that, but this was his best game in two years.  He wasn't just lucky, either.  Great text book goaltending.  Should we come back with him next game while he's hot?

Yeah as onto should definitely start him next game