• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

We Have a New Daddy!

Ozzy

21 minutes ago, siddious said:

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

last 3 days have basically been a blur.

spacer.png

thanks for all the kind words everyone.

I’ve never cared much for kids or babies but holy crap am I in love with this little guy already 

Damn, and you named him after long-time BSBHer, Harrison!?

2 hours ago, josh said:

Nice!

But couldnt you pick a guy/name that played more than 4 games with the Rangers?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/74197/ed-harrison

🤣🤣

believe it or not we were considering Mika for a middle name. Had a friend back in Poland when I would go visit as a kid with that name and always liked it and obviously the rangers connection. 

just gotta hope the little guy forged his own path. Already looked into who Adam fox’s coaches were out here 

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

Does he still post here? Probably changed his name and I never realized it was him 

He posted with us on the vBulletin platform, but basically stopped coming around once he moved to Israel. His @Bluephoria account migrated over here, so he's welcome back any time, but it'll likely require one of you who still knows him to reach out off the forum to bring him back.

1 hour ago, siddious said:

🤣🤣

believe it or not we were considering Mika for a middle name. Had a friend back in Poland when I would go visit as a kid with that name and always liked it and obviously the rangers connection. 

just gotta hope the little guy forged his own path. Already looked into who Adam fox’s coaches were out here 

Harrison is not very Polish name.  Should've named him Mariusz