• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Hot Ones

Keirik

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Where would one find this show/movie?  What is it about?  So vague dude.

It's on YouTube. It's Sean Evans eating hot wings with hot sauce with all kind of different celebrities. A mix between eating hot wings, interview and "shit talking".

Just search "Hot Ones" on youtube and you will find the different episodes.

Here's all the sauces for the new season:

12 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

It's on YouTube. It's Sean Evans eating hot wings with hot sauce with all kind of different celebrities. A mix between eating hot wings, interview and "shit talking".

Just search "Hot Ones" on youtube and you will find the different episodes.

Here's all the sauces for the new season:

Take notes @Keirik.  This is how you start a thread.  

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Where would one find this show/movie?  What is it about?  So vague dude.

He interviews all sorts of celebrities, musicians, athletes, etc. While he interviews them the host (Sean Evans) and his guest go through a gauntlet of wings from just classic Buffalo to insanely spicy. Some of them can handle the wings, some cannot. Most have a difficult time and it’s hysterical. In the meantime though, you see these famous people let their guard down and start acting like real people. It’s on YouTube.

some episodes to start are the ones withGordon Ramsey and Shaq.  Siri’s Elba is a good one too.  Neal Degrasse Tyson, etc. 

Edited by Keirik
  • Cheers 1

I'm a big fan of Hot Ones. I've bought a few of the hot sauces they've featured and they're all pretty good.

I've also tried Da Bomb and, let me tell you, it's everything it's made out to be. Pure heat, almost no taste. It's truly vile lol

As for the show, it really amazes me some of the questions Evans asks these celebrities. They're almost always surprised by how deep he goes and it really opens them up to appear more genuine. It beats the hell out of the late night shows, that's for sure. 

Haven't watched in a little while, but I was subbed to their subscription box for a little while. Didn't stick with it because I suddenly ended up with too many sauces and far too many that I can't really get frequent use out of. I also can't stand the taste of habanero so that ruins a lot of the spicier sauces for me.

The show has great interviews. Sean Evans always prepares such unique questions and tends to get fun interactions out of his guests. DJ Khaled's is still one of the best because of how overconfident he is and how poorly it all goes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 12:36 PM, Drew a Penalty said:

Haven't watched in a little while, but I was subbed to their subscription box for a little while. Didn't stick with it because I suddenly ended up with too many sauces and far too many that I can't really get frequent use out of. I also can't stand the taste of habanero so that ruins a lot of the spicier sauces for me.

The show has great interviews. Sean Evans always prepares such unique questions and tends to get fun interactions out of his guests. DJ Khaled's is still one of the best because of how overconfident he is and how poorly it all goes.

Yeah, some of the interviews are hilarious. Watching some of these famous people that usually have a facade on crumble and seeing a bit of who they really are is a fun trip. The overconfident ones are amazing because they have no idea what they are in for and a lot of these guys are pressured into doing tjr snow because their kids or buddies are egging them on to try it lol