• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kaapo Kakko Stinks

Phil

5 goals in 33 games. On pace for 12. Averaging 1.6 shots per game. Consistently playing in the top-six this year and on pace for fewer goals than his career average (13).

In fact, let's play a game:

Kaapo Kakko: 0.16 G/GP. 0.36 P/GP. 1.65 shots per game.
Player B: 0.18 G/GP. 0.33 P/GP. 1.57 shots per game.

Player B is a former Ranger.

Name player B.

In the meantime, I don't want to hear another word about his "200-foot game."

• VINNY! 1

You know what, I'm done with this kid. Actually I'm done with every fuckin' kid in this organisation. I'm not gonna excited about a player before he's proved for atleast half a season that he's a good hockey player that can play in the NHL. How do we get a #2OA and #1OA AND THEY BOTH SUCK?? Seriously what is this bs.

I guess player B is Brett Howden lol.

• Applause 1

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

5 goals in 33 games. On pace for 12. Averaging 1.6 shots per game. Consistently playing in the top-six this year and on pace for fewer goals than his career average (13).

In fact, let's play a game:

Kaapo Kakko: 0.16 G/GP. 0.36 P/GP. 1.65 shots per game.
Player B: 0.18 G/GP. 0.33 P/GP. 1.57 shots per game.

Player B is a former Ranger.

Name player B.

In the meantime, I don't want to hear another word about his "200-foot game."

Lias?

There are times where he flashes some skills, especially puck-handling, that make me think he's got star potential but it seems his overall lack of footspeed hinders him.  His edges are elite but speed and quickness are below average.  At lower levels it probably didn't matter much because his skill masked some of it but I think he needs to work on those aspects.  Also, he seems to get down on himself too quickly.

Edited by Kevin