• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Wordle

Morphinity 2.0

Just now, Parsley said:

My wife says I always ask for "gold stars", so it's appreicated.  Her and I have a little competition going with Wordle (trying to win quicker and streak longer). How are your guys streaks? Ever get stumped?

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks, and I got stumped once on "ROBOT", because I didn't realize you could use the same letter twice.

Now I look out for that shit!!!  LOL

• TroCheckmark 1

11 minutes ago, Parsley said:

My wife says I always ask for "gold stars", so it's appreicated.  Her and I have a little competition going with Wordle (trying to win quicker and streak longer). How are your guys streaks? Ever get stumped?

Twice lol

I don't really have a strategy. I try to go for a different starting word every time. 

• TroCheckmark 1

1 minute ago, Morphinity said:

Twice lol

I don't really have a strategy. I try to go for a different starting word every time. 

Yeah, interesting how people have different techniques. We started 2 weeks ago, haven't missed yet although I usually need 5-6 attempts. It's like a take the slow, cautious guessing route. My wife was stumped once so far so I'm up 1-0.