• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Zibanejad?

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

We rely on him, Crooz!  One of us has to remember how much we spent at the bar and if we paid our tab!!  LOL

I gather, he's also the designated driver, poor guy....😀

5 hours ago, CCCP said:

i dont buy it this year mostly because there's no one to set him up for his shot.  Buch was working the boards and getting the puck to him

Mike had been set up for the shot, but he either missed the net, or didn't hit the puck right. He'll come around in couple of games or so...

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Pistol Pete said:

Zeb is coming back from COVID…some people have long lasting effects.  Who knows where he falls on that spectrum.  NHL and teams aren’t very forthcoming on injuries any more.

I don’t think we can use Covid as much as a crutch for his stats when the second half of last year was so strong for him. He just might be a bit more streaky in terms of dominance than we hoped for. 

4 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Maybe they've stopped feeding CK already, first line points this month:

CK: 3

MZ: 5

KK: 2

Maybe, but 2 of CKs pts were goals and the other was a PP feed from Fox at the front of the net that bounced to Zib, then to Panarin.

Will pay more attention to how many shots that line passes up, and who they're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Goals are low. But still at nearly a point per game in spite of not potting pucks.

Im not worried.

50+ games to play (if no shutdown-fingers crossed)

Im confident they’ll start going in for him. He’s not going to shoot at an 8% clip forever. You do have to hope though that it’s not “just one of those years.”

• VINNY! 1