• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks — Chica-Go for 6!

Phil

4 hours ago, josh said:

Huska called up according to ahl transactions page

This is the first season in the AHL, where Huska has a SV% of .934 in six games. In his other three seasons with the Wolfpack, his SV% hoovered around the mid-.800s. The record in six game is 2-3-1 2.2 GAA....

I don't remember Huska being called up previously, but sitting on the bench should be a OK. Let's hope AG will be just fine for a week at least...

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Me too.

I'm hoping to see, Georgiev just walk out of the arena, never to be heard from again. Come onnnnn  Hawks! Obviously the Rangers still win. Like I said.  8-6. 

We are going to get you on board this team at some point. This team is not only a playoff team but we are going to shock a lot of people come playoff time

its our time

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

We are going to get you on board this team at some point. This team is not only a playoff team but we are going to shock a lot of people come playoff time

its our time

Pfft. I have little issue with the team as is. It's Georgiev. Can't stand him. Never could. 

52 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

This is the first season in the AHL, where Huska has a SV% of .934 in six games. In his other three seasons with the Wolfpack, his SV% hoovered around the mid-.800s. The record in six game is 2-3-1 2.2 GAA....

I don't remember Huska being called up previously, but sitting on the bench should be a OK. Let's hope AG will be just fine for a week at least...

Look up georgievs ahl stats