• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks — Chica-Go for 6!

Phil

4 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Anyone else catch Joe’s less than subtle comment when Sam was trying to give Georgiev a reach-around? Sam saying that ‘Gallant has confidence in his players including Georgiev,’ and Joe throws out “…at least what he’s saying publicly.”

That tells me that behind the scenes, Georgiev is a goner. 

Didn't notice that, but it kinda lines up with how Vali seems to shit on him lately. Typically the Rangers and MSG filate just about everyone.  Vali has been pointing out Georgievs short comings and that doesn't happen. Like ever. 

I sense these few weeks will be Georgie's last hurrah here of sorts.  Unless we see Sheshty go down in agony (rinse, repeat) the week before our first playoff appearance in five years, in which case Georgie's last hurrah will be a 4-1 ouster in the first round.

5 hours ago, Sod16 said:

I sense these few weeks will be Georgie's last hurrah here of sorts.  Unless we see Sheshty go down in agony (rinse, repeat) the week before our first playoff appearance in five years, in which case Georgie's last hurrah will be a 4-1 ouster in the first round.

It's certainly possible, and a stretch of wins with rebound performances are exactly what's needed to pull the trigger on this kind of deal.