• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Islanders Game (11/28) Postponed; Re-Scheduled for 3/17/22

RichieNextel305

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Really ruins some momentum.  Really don't want Panarin losing what ever gas he's got right now, same with Kreider and Shestyorkin. That Chytil line too. Fuck, I really don't like them missing this game. 

That is a good concern...and also the benefit of an unlikely day off to recuperate energy for the next game.  One game I'm fine with, if it was a week league-wide shutdown then I'd be thinking about lost momentum.

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

Really ruins some momentum.  Really don't want Panarin losing what ever gas he's got right now, same with Kreider and Shestyorkin. That Chytil line too. Fuck, I really don't like them missing this game. 

I agree. But the good thing is atleast our next game is against a major rival like Philly. Should keep the blood going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RichieNextel305 changed the title to Rangers-Islanders Game (11/28) Postponed; Re-Scheduled for 3/17/22
8 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

The last time we played the Islanders on St. Patrick’s Day was in 2003 and there were literally fights every 12 seconds in MSG in the stands. I’d expect no different this time around.

Doh!  I was at that game, it was a shitshow....Rangers Fan vs. Rangers Fan fights, dudes puking on themselves.