• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Cuylle and Othmann Dueling Hat Tricks

Long live the King

I have no idea how good the different junior leagues are, but 13 goals in 14 games in D+1 season gotta be good, no?

I didn't think much of Othmann when he was picked (mainly because Im sick of getting hyped by teenagers and I had never watched the kid play pre-draft), but he's growing on me. Looks like a legit goalscorer.

Cuylle also over a ppg and 13 goals in 16 games. That's sexy for a 6'4 210 lbs late 2nd round pick.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 3:35 PM, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Cuylle 18 shots in 2 games??? Get this guy on our team right now please

Both of them are heavy shooters. Othmann averaging 4 SOG/G in the playoffs and Cuylle averaging around 4.25

Both of them have been amazing for their respective teams in the playoffs too - I have no doubts that they're going to be fun as hell to watch in the pros. 

• Like 2
  • The Chyt! 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, what are we thinking? 22/23? 23/24? When are we gunna see these kids filling cost controlled roster spots with the big club?

On another note; why the hell do we have so many left wings? My goodness, we could use some center prospects. 

Edited by jsm7302

28 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

So, what are we thinking? 22/23? 23/24? When are we gunna see these kids filling cost controlled roster spots with the big club?

On another note; why the hell do we have so many left wings? My goodness, we could use some center prospects. 

Fans: DrAfT BpA!!!

rangers scouts: aka Ike e e sidings e s snsksisjs s 

drury: you’re fired.