• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#15) Rangers vs New Jersey Devils — Bunch of Guys Host Their Shitty Neighbors

Drew a Penalty

6 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Kreider becoming more consistent? Maybe it’s just me hoping for it but I wonder if he’s serious this time and has lost the ‘disapearing streak’ part of his game. I want this guy to succeed. Is he finally there?

I've been thinking the same thing. There's still a long way to go, but he's looking really good. This might be some of the best hockey he's played, perhaps going all the way back when he made his debut in the 2012 playoff run.

Edited by Sharpshooter

Why was our 4th line, an undeniable weak link, on the ice with less than three minutes left, up by a goal?  Many checking lines are made up of fast guys who lack the hands to play on scoring lines and who have adapted to become good checkers.   Ours is deathly slow, and was slow to get back on the tying goal.  Reaves was so slow he almost got lapped.

Kreider's second shootout chance in ten years!  It's never too late to learn to deke!

It all seriousness, the Georgie who had a couple of 50 save wins earlier in his career seems long gone.

If we can win our next OT or shootout, we'll be up to .500, and I can breath a sigh of relief that we are not going to miss the playoffs as a result of a bad record in skills competitions.

Subban is a POS but so is the league for allowing him to continue to injure players with cheap shots without any discipline.  Looks like a player needs to take him out but so far no takers.  How many more Rangers is he going to injure. 

8 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

this is why Kreider is the captain. King shit right here 

also should’ve checked other peoples posts before that lol

Yea we should have made Anisomov the captain if all it took was sick cellies. 

spacer.png