• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adding Another Rangers Fan to the Ranks This Spring

19 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

.....Actually make that two new Rangers fans, technically due 5/1 but probably early since twins typically are.

Holding out hope for one being allowed to be named Hank, will keep the board updated lol

Fight for what you want, my kids are named Ryan and Avery. 🙂

On 10/30/2021 at 10:33 AM, Phil said:

Congratulations! Looks like Blair Betts needs to get into a new line of work -- his contraceptive business is trash.

ahahahahah

side note my wife was seriously considering naming our second henrik. Couldn't do that to her since the guy could never hold his own cup

• Applause 1

On 10/29/2021 at 12:41 PM, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

.....Actually make that two new Rangers fans, technically due 5/1 but probably early since twins typically are.

Holding out hope for one being allowed to be named Hank, will keep the board updated lol

Congratulations, mate! This shit is hard, but there's a lot of us on this forum who have youngish kids (between 6mo or so and 10) so you've got a good support group.

My kid is named after Henrik so don't lose hope!

2 hours ago, G1000 said:

Congratulations, mate! This shit is hard, but there's a lot of us on this forum who have youngish kids (between 6mo or so and 10) so you've got a good support group.

My kid is named after Henrik so don't lose hope!

So basically you're defenseman if your kid is named after Hank.. I'm based on how many times he slaps you around.