• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | Semis | (C3) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (E4) New York Islanders

Phil

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Isles in 4
    • Isles in 5
    • Isles in 6
    • Isles in 7

Every team would do the same thing as the Lightning did with Kucherov if they could.

Whats the difference for a team trading for Marian Hossa or Marian Gaborik and putting them on LTIR? Only difference is that they sucked, got a draft pick, and still are able to sign players to take their spot.

I never said they were the only team that has done it

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t act like he’s just now coming off injury for the Finals.
What does that have to do with anything LOL?

Again, they didn't do anything against the rules. If you want to be salty at anyone be salty at the NHL for letting this loophole exist even after the Blackhawks did it with Kane.

What does that have to do with anything LOL?

Again, they didn't do anything against the rules. If you want to be salty at anyone be salty at the NHL for letting this loophole exist even after the Blackhawks did it with Kane.

You said they showed up to the final while sitting their best player, no? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Among the chants after the Rangers won the cup the night of June 14, 1994 was "1983." I wish that had caught on more in the late 90s, before 1994 itself was ancient history.

A big professionally made banner was unfurled on 7th Ave. that said "Hey Islanders' Fans: New York Rangers Stanley Cup Champions, And don't you forget it"

I've seen a lot of clips on social media of Islanders fans throughout this series on social media and whatnot, and almost all of them look like huge douchebags. I know every fan base has their assholes, but I saw a lot of interesting characters. It made Devils fans look modest. I saw one clip on Instagram where a fan took his jersey off in disgust and then left, and then came back awhile later and put it back on and sat down. lol

I still think the best ones are Frankie Borrellis, the guy from Barstool Sports. He had a video camera on him for every game of the playoffs. You’re just leaving yourself open for ridicule there.

I live 2 mins away from Borrelli's and that place has been PACKED every day for the last month or so.. I am sure he doesnt mind some ridicule