• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | NDFR | (N1) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (N4) Montreal Canadiens

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers:

Why do we all hate the leafs so much? I almost cant explain it.

I think it’s like “man it’s just so frustrating being a Rangers fan…wait, old be worse. I could have been a Leafs fan” kind of thinking

I really don’t know what the answer is. But they deserve everything they get. Up until Nylander scored that late meaningless goal, they had no fire or desperation in their game. Just a joke.

I don’t know what happens there. But, this isn’t just about how they lost; make no mistake, this is also who they lost to. This won’t be handled lightly I would imagine.

:cheers:

Why do we all hate the leafs so much? I almost cant explain it.

I don’t hate the Leafs as much as I hate the Habs, I can promise you that. But honestly, as a fan of the sport, I just cannot fathom how Toronto didn’t win this series. I get it, in the playoffs anything can happen. And it’s not like this years edition of the Montreal Canadiens are the worst team to ever gain entry into the postseason. But given the enormity of the series for that organization, the opponent (as far as the rivalry goes), the serious advantage in skill, I just can’t understand how they collapsed (again) the way they just did. And to fizzle in a Game 7 on home ice and stink the way they fucking stunk tonight is wild.

Again, everything written about them and the fire they feel from that fanbase and media? All well deserved.