• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers vs Buffalo Sabres // If They Lose to This Shit-Ass Team, We Riot

Phil

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we ended up 4-1 and then 1-4 when he comes back............

But in realitiy Quinn still calls the shots, just game management he has less control right now and cant tell in the players ears as easily so we shall see.

Right. He'll make it through the season for sure, but they really need to consider a change before some more good coaching candidates go by the wayside. I know a lot of the Rangers struggles this year just go back to Mika's lack of production. But, still, I'm just not a fan of this guy.

I love being a Rangers fan. Never short of entertainment. Team is about to play the worst team in the NHL (by a wide margin) who are apparently starting a 4th string goalie. And yet from the nerves in this thread you'd think they were playing a back-to-back Cup champion on a 10 game winning streak.
It's expectations. We're expected to win this game and no one has faith yet that this team can win when they're supposed to. I have faith though. 4-2 Rangers win!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Kinkaid tonight. A bit surprised but ballsy and i like it.

I don't know about you man, but I just feel better with Kinkaid in there tonight.

boost his stats while you can to tempt Seattle into taking him!

That would be great for him, BBB! I'd like to see him get a fresh start with a team as their starter. He's paid his dues, and I think he'd do a pretty good job in that scenario.

How could you!?

Gotta get the boys out on the links somehow!

He could have a 97% save percentage the rest of the way and he would not get taken, as an over 30 goalie with a ho-hum history in the NHL>

Well based on what VGK got, they kinda lucked into getting Fluery. But after that it was J.F. Berube(isles traded picks to them to get them to take him) and Calvin Pickard who ended up not playing for them.

I'd rather lose Kinkaid than have to lose any roster players for nothing. and who knows what the goalie market will look like.