• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Is the Team FINALLY Beginning to Turn it Around?

WWJD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's important to note that this is Quinn's system, Quinn's gameplan, Quinn's personnel decisions, Quinn's film, Quinn's scouting - but Knoblauch behind the bench. Even the Wolfpack play this system.

The biggest takeaway from this game is probably that the Flyers are fucking suck on defense. For us, it's probably that Quinn just needs to let them play through and stop letting perfect be the enemy of good.

I think it's important to note that this is Quinn's system, Quinn's gameplan, Quinn's personnel decisions, Quinn's film, Quinn's scouting - but Knoblauch behind the bench. Even the Wolfpack play this system.

The biggest takeaway from this game is probably that the Flyers are fucking suck on defense. For us, it's probably that Quinn just needs to let them play through and stop letting perfect be the enemy of good.

It was a great night but all of this is true. The Flyers didn't show up, Mika made his season debut and many of our guys played well while some were still invisible with Quinn sitting in his hotel room.

It was a fun night I enjoyed following from afar and looking forward to watching it in greater detail when we return from vacation. I would like to thank Carter Hart for the gift and hope we don't return the favor which I think we are capable of at times in goal.

It was a great night but all of this is true. The Flyers didn't show up, Mika made his season debut and many of our guys played well while some were still invisible with Quinn sitting in his hotel room.

It was a fun night I enjoyed following from afar and looking forward to watching it in greater detail when we return from vacation. I would like to thank Carter Hart for the gift and hope we don't return the favor which I think we are capable of at times in goal.

We just had a game where Libor Hajek took a pass from Alexis Lafreniere and straight frozen-roped it to Filip Chytil for the 7th goal of a period. That's a sentence that didn't exist on the internet before this moment.

Literally everyone looked good last night. You just looked a lot better if you happened to match up against the Pro-Am winners on the Flyer blueline.

We just had a game where Libor Hajek took a pass from Alexis Lafreniere and straight frozen-roped it to Filip Chytil for the 7th goal of a period. That's a sentence that didn't exist on the internet before this moment.

Literally everyone looked good last night. You just looked a lot better if you happened to match up against the Pro-Am winners on the Flyer blueline.

If we could get that every night and play against that kind of non-effort from the opponent we would be much better than we've been to date.

Small sample size (two games), but the Rangers have played Washington pretty well this year. Even if the Flyers were terrible, this kind of game was perfect everyone's confidence no matter how you look at it. They needed a game like this, especially Mika. But momentum is only as good as you're next game.

Have you heard the tales of the 1989 Little League World Series?!

Or his Hobey Baker award and four straight Beanpot wins?

...not to mention his Stanley Cup ring in 2001 ;)

...can never slip one past you guys!! LOL