• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jack Roslovic Requests Trade, Will Not Attend Jets' Training Camp

Phil

I feel like I've heard other disgruntled type of stuff coming from Roslovic in year's past. The product that he's actually producing doesn't seem to match what he thinks he's producing. I can't imagine the Jets are going to be bowled over with tremendous offers for him.

I feel like I've heard other disgruntled type of stuff coming from Roslovic in year's past. The product that he's actually producing doesn't seem to match what he thinks he's producing. I can't imagine the Jets are going to be bowled over with tremendous offers for him.

This has been brewing for a while. Roslovic asked to be traded last year too.

He was drafted as a center, but he's more of a wing at the NHL level. The read on him is either that he's a bottom 6 winger thinking he's a top 6 winger, or a guy buried behind Winnipeg's incredible RW depth and can't break past Wheeler and Connor. And, to be fair, it would take a lot to get past Connor or Wheeler on that team.

He thinks he's the latter. Winnipeg thinks he's the former.

This has been brewing for a while. Roslovic asked to be traded last year too.

He was drafted as a center, but he's more of a wing at the NHL level. The read on him is either that he's a bottom 6 winger thinking he's a top 6 winger, or a guy buried behind Winnipeg's incredible RW depth and can't break past Wheeler and Connor. And, to be fair, it would take a lot to get past Connor or Wheeler on that team.

He thinks he's the latter. Winnipeg thinks he's the former.

Good find! I think Winnipeg has the right of it. If he was good enough, they'd find extra time for him. I think he's decent but certainly not taking time away from Wheeler, Connor, Scheifele, Ehlers, Stastny, or Laine.

Good find! I think Winnipeg has the right of it. If he was good enough, they'd find extra time for him. I think he's decent but certainly not taking time away from Wheeler, Connor, Scheifele, Ehlers, Stastny, or Laine.

How about taking time away from Buchnevich, Kakko, Gauthier, Lemieux, Howden, Di Giuseppe and Rooney?

Christ he's better than 3/4 of the guy's I listed.

How about taking time away from Buchnevich, Kakko, Gauthier, Lemieux, Howden, Di Giuseppe and Rooney?

Christ he's better than 3/4 of the guy's I listed.

Well, yeah, but he's also solid on the 3rd or 4th line for the Jets. He thinks he belongs higher up. I don't think too many of us would be jumping up and down in excitement if we traded for him to be an integral part of our top 6.