• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers v. Detroit Red Wings // The Prince Returns!

High and Wide

Who was the Player of the Game?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Artem
    • Igor Shesterkin
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Chris Kreider
    • Other (please specify)

hate to see Kreider go,fans here dont even think he is worth 5 mill ,you ought to check your self in the loney house
What a straw man lol. Come on.

Firstly who said he's not worth $5? Secondly, way to leave out all the other variables like term and age. Do you want to pay him $5 mil until he's 62? What an arbitrary comment coming after a January game against the worst team in the league and a goalie who hasn't won in 3 months.

Maybe you should check yourself?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a straw man lol. Come on.

Firstly who said he's not worth $5? Secondly, way to leave out all the other variables like term and age. Do you want to pay him $5 mil until he's 62? What an arbitrary comment coming after a January game against the worst team in the league and a goalie who hasn't won in 3 months.

Maybe you should check yourself?

hey man,i wasnt directing this at you,but i do know it was it was mentioned on this forum ,i didnt mention about his play against detroit,but since you bought it up ,not too many goalies could of stopped the goal he scored ,it was a deflection,the team looked and skated real well last night ,offensively they looked good

hey man,i wasnt directing this at you,but i do know it was it was mentioned on this forum ,i didnt mention about his play against detroit,but since you bought it up ,not too many goalies could of stopped the goal he scored ,it was a deflection,the team looked and skated real well last night ,offensively they looked good

Regardless of how he played last night (again, against a terrible team), saying things like "Some fans think he's not for $5 million" is a cop out statement without talk about all the other things that went in with that, like term.

FWIW I don't think anyone said he's not worth 5. I've seen people balk at anything over 6, with term, and that's valid. He's a 50 point player who's never scored 30 goals and at his age, only going to degrade.

Missed the game but just watched the highlights. Not trying to focus on the negatives but those two goals at the end are the types of things that good teams can't let happen. Skjei taking soft to new levels and fox chasing the play a bit. Those are the things this team needs vast improvements on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hiya to all you trade, cut, demote happy " fans "... the NYR, after all, didn't fall into the potential trap offered up by the Wings. Played a spirited, heads up, feisty, productive game instead, albeit a slight let down in the 3rd... If not for New York State's own Jimmy Howard, the score well could've reached double digits... All the usual culprits exhibited why they belong on this team, and, hopefully going forward will remain on the roster. This in spite of the constant moaning and groaning about salary cap, term, age, blah, blah, blah... Never ending negative dialogue based on suppositions; not facts. Fact is; this group, if playing as a cohesive unit, despite being the youngest team in the NHL, has the potential to make the play-offs... My beautiful babe of many eons had a smile from ear to ear thru-out the entire game... It sure was comfy-cozy in front of the gigantic hi-def TV in vivid color with deft descriptions by the NYR announcers... Same ole same ole tonite... As always, fondly, the CEO of the " YAYSAYERS Of The World! " Bye, bye and do not forget; T.G.

Hiya to all you trade, cut, demote happy " fans "... the NYR, after all, didn't fall into the potential trap offered up by the Wings. Played a spirited, heads up, feisty, productive game instead, albeit a slight let down in the 3rd... If not for New York State's own Jimmy Howard, the score well could've reached double digits... All the usual culprits exhibited why they belong on this team, and, hopefully going forward will remain on the roster. This in spite of the constant moaning and groaning about salary cap, term, age, blah, blah, blah... Never ending negative dialogue based on suppositions; not facts. Fact is; this group, if playing as a cohesive unit, despite being the youngest team in the NHL, has the potential to make the play-offs... My beautiful babe of many eons had a smile from ear to ear thru-out the entire game... It sure was comfy-cozy in front of the gigantic hi-def TV in vivid color with deft descriptions by the NYR announcers... Same ole same ole tonite... As always, fondly, the CEO of the " YAYSAYERS Of The World! " Bye, bye and do not forget; T.G.
What size is your closed caption font?

I also know you're not good with numbers, salaries and such.

Hey Petey! How could I possibly compete with you, the " guy " that has all the answers to all the questions?? Please enlighten me as to the nuances of the salary structures, cap problems, NTC contracts, NMC contracts, age factors, color of hair requirements, and all of the pertinent info regarding whether or not the NYR should get rid of qualified players for draft picks that many times turn into duds. Give it your best try. And always keep in mind; T.G.

Hey Petey! How could I possibly compete with you, the " guy " that has all the answers to all the questions?? Please enlighten me as to the nuances of the salary structures, cap problems, NTC contracts, NMC contracts, age factors, color of hair requirements, and all of the pertinent info regarding whether or not the NYR should get rid of qualified players for draft picks that many times turn into duds. Give it your best try. And always keep in mind; T.G.
Do your own homework, don't copy mine.