• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020 IIHF WJC Tournament

Dunny

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the new format would be great, but we were still way too busy with Xmas stuff yesterday. With about 50 toddlers running around my parents place nobody watched more than 10 seconds at a time.

Careful what you wish for, I guess.

bonehead move by a captain. probably had something to do with Russia putting up a touchdown on em.

Hayton salty as fuck after getting rekt by the russians. Gotta love it.

Nice move captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If he really wanted to send a message he'd keep his helmet on during his own anthem, after a performance like that.

This lol. I'd take Svech head off or break a wrist.

In today's NHL that's a bang-on 20 gamer. Running a guy after scoring a goal because you didn't like how he did it? Parros would be on this like white on rice, and rightfully so.

I'd encourage this sort of thing all fucking day. We need creativity and skill like this prevalent in the day-to-day game. If you don't like it....learn to stop it.

In today's NHL that's a bang-on 20 gamer. Running a guy after scoring a goal because you didn't like how he did it? Parros would be on this like white on rice, and rightfully so.

I'd encourage this sort of thing all fucking day. We need creativity and skill like this prevalent in the day-to-day game. If you don't like it....learn to stop it.

A two hander across the forearm will probably stop it.

I'm not saying he can't or shouldn't. Go for it. For every action, there's a reaction.

I admire the skill these guys possess. Would love to see it in person by a Ranger. I don't see it as any different than guys shooting between their legs. At the same time do whatever it takes to stop it short of that two hander across a wrist or forearms.