• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Potential Consequences of Filip Chytil's Pedestrian Rangers Camp

RodrigueGabriel

Hartford should be much much better this year based on talent alone. Rangers will surely be keeping a close on a number of players there and quite frankly, it's not a bad place to be. I wish they sent more young players there last year.

Don’t forget coaching in Hartford can’t be any worse than what it’s been for more than a year or two.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're kinda fucked if Chytil and Lias both bust.
Suppose they are 2nd and 3rd line players, or even VERY RELIABLE 4th-liners with an emphasis on defense or the ability to play offense and force the other team into defense ?

If they avoid Manny Maholtra status, to me that's OK given the talent elsewhere. It does scare me a bit about the scouting department, because we won't have the opportunity to draft No Doubt About It's like Kappo anytime soon.

I wonder if JD likes those players......hmmmm.

Suppose they are 2nd and 3rd line players, or even VERY RELIABLE 4th-liners with an emphasis on defense or the ability to play offense and force the other team into defense ?

If they avoid Manny Maholtra status, to me that's OK given the talent elsewhere. It does scare me a bit about the scouting department, because we won't have the opportunity to draft No Doubt About It's like Kappo anytime soon.

I wonder if JD likes those players......hmmmm.

I don't know what that means, but if they're both 4th liners (which Chytil would never be, he's not made for it), they're busts.

They both have work to do. Hopefully they put their heads down and get it done.

It has to be a shock to them, especially Chytil, to be told in uncertain terms that they weren't good enough to be here. Here's to hoping both buckle down and start showing some real progress in Hartford.