• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#76) Rangers @ Boston Bruins // Jesus Christ, it's Jason Bourne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even Zibby's goal doesn't mean a damn thing tonight. This loss is just so damn pathetic, changes need to be made inside the gameplan, and how the lines are set-up (especially on the defense)

Nothing needs to change except for the shit-awful players in the lineup. You’re not gonna win many games with this roster... and that’s the point.

Nothing needs to change except for the shit-awful players in the lineup. You’re not gonna win many games with this roster... and that’s the point.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people who follow this team fail to understand this.

I can see Lemeiux in the WWE ....can't help it, I love that kid!!!

By the way, I found out that if you watch this team play after 10 beers and a blast of Jack Daniels, they become a lot more enjoyable! That whole defensive core is funnier than the laughs I get from watching The Honeymooners reruns! :rofl:

I think it's safe to say that Gorton won the Ryan Strome-Ryan Spooner deal. Strome's been solid lately.

Won the trade, sure, but then again Spooner was great for us after we acquired him last year and then came back down to what he really was afterwards. I like what Strome has done so far but let's see if this is what he really is next year

Won the trade, sure, but then again Spooner was great for us after we acquired him last year and then came back down to what he really was afterwards. I like what Strome has done so far but let's see if this is what he really is next year

If he is here next year. Prime buyout candidate if they need the cap space. Because he is under 26 the hit on the buyout is very low.

If he is here next year. Prime buyout candidate if they need the cap space. Because he is under 26 the hit on the buyout is very low.

He only has one season left on his contract.

Due to age, if they buy him out this summer, they would be stuck with a 433k year one, 533k year two (compared to ~$1.3 + 1.3m cap hits)

Why would they buy him out? He certainly has increased his value here plus he's only got one year left on his contract. Besides that, it appears he's useful...especially to a team that's still going to be pretty young and inexperienced next season.

Why would they buy him out? He certainly has increased his value here plus he's only got one year left on his contract. Besides that, it appears he's useful...especially to a team that's still going to be pretty young and inexperienced next season.

Depends what their offseason plan is. Easy way to save 2.5m against the cap, though given his performance I would think he could just be traded.

Archived