• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#65) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // Drown in the Swamp

Phil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some dude told me once that great saves don?t absolve you when you give up softies.
That man is a genius. He probably also said giving up softies doesn't mean you suck. It just means fans shouldn't treat you as a god. *?\_(ツ)_/?

The new narrative that Georgiev sucks is false. Young? Yes. Inconsistent? Yes. Sucks? No. He has very good edge control and strong play on the angle. Sometimes he gets lost but again, he's young. Goalies take YEARS to develop so if the Rangers decide to stick with him they and the fans will have to be patient.

PS. I love having Howden and Chytil back. This is a fun lineup to watch.

The new narrative that Georgiev sucks is false. Young? Yes. Inconsistent? Yes. Sucks? No. He has very good edge control and strong play on the angle. Sometimes he gets lost but again, he's young. Goalies take YEARS to develop so if the Rangers decide to stick with him they and the fans will have to be patient.

PS. I love having Howden and Chytil back. This is a fun lineup to watch.

His angles are inconsistent, which you can’t have at this level. They’re noticeable, and at times looks like a Junior goalie. He doesn’t suck, but he has work to do.

Archived