• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Official Draft Pick / Rooting Interest Tracker

Long live the King

is it? they all suck. I'll take a bunch of 3pt games there.

If you get a bunch of 3 pointers it's not bad.

If you don't there might be a distribution of points that isn't in the Rangers favor.

It's obviously preferable to those teams playing contenders.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, now things starting to look interesting.

Detroit with a 5-4 OT win over Buffalo tonight.

Buffalo 72p

NYR 71p

Detroit 68p

Devils 67p

Detroit - Devils and Rangers - Blues today, next game is Rangers - Devils. 2 losses and we are almost guaranteed one of them to pass us. We could actually finish bottom 3 ffs.

Now please dont fuck things up with a win over Blues.

An important race to look at is Nashville and Winnipeg for the Central division 1st seed. Nashville jumping Winnipeg would be beneficial to the eventual placement of Winnipeg's first rounder should they lose before the conference finals. That would mean NSH finishing 1st in Central and a WPG loss prior to the conference finals would likely result in a selection somewhere in the 18-22 range. WPG finishing 1st in Central but still losing in the conference finals would place their pick somewhere in 23-27 range. Gotta root for WPG to fall apart.

Well, now things starting to look interesting.

Detroit with a 5-4 OT win over Buffalo tonight.

Buffalo 72p

NYR 71p

Detroit 68p

Devils 67p

Detroit - Devils and Rangers - Blues today, next game is Rangers - Devils. 2 losses and we are almost guaranteed one of them to pass us. We could actually finish bottom 3 ffs.

Now please dont fuck things up with a win over Blues.

Motherfuckers :banghead:

Just realized Buffalo play Detroit on the final day :eek:

Could be huge if they're able to gain 2 points between now and then.

Detroit is actually trying. Buffalo has no heart whatsoever. I can't believe how lame they've been since February. I know we've embraced the tank for the Rangers but the players are still going out there and trying their hearts out. Buffalo, which actually has some talent, should be embarrassed.

Detroit is actually trying. Buffalo has no heart whatsoever. I can't believe how lame they've been since February. I know we've embraced the tank for the Rangers but the players are still going out there and trying their hearts out. Buffalo, which actually has some talent, should be embarrassed.
Lots of folks calling for Eichel's head there (well, on Twitter anyway).

Another game, another loss for the Sabres...fuck them. They've lost 15 out of 16 games. They should be banned from the lottery on principle alone. On a positive note, the Red Wings came to play again and beat the Pens tonight. Now only one point behind us.

Sabres are dreadful. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

They were actually much improved last night.

Remaining games:

Sabres: Ottawa and Detroit

Detroit: Pitt and Sabres

Lose the remaining 3 and they could actually drop below both. Although I agree the state of the Sabres makes it very unlikely.

But all it takes is lose the remaining 3, Buffalo beat the Senators and a 3 pointer on the last day between Detroit and Buffalo.

*so you're telling me there's a chance.gif*

They were actually much improved last night.

Remaining games:

Sabres: Ottawa and Detroit

Detroit: Pitt and Sabres

Lose the remaining 3 and they could actually drop below both. Although I agree the state of the Sabres makes it very unlikely.

But all it takes is lose the remaining 3, Buffalo beat the Senators and a 3 pointer on the last day between Detroit and Buffalo.

*so you're telling me there's a chance.gif*

Only problem. Rangers have 3 games remaining, the rest have 2. Rangers has also looked decent the last games and have Ottawa at home next. They will probably win that game and then everything will be fucked.

Just 1 and 2 points behind Ducks and Oilers aswell...

Well that's what I said. Have to find a way to lose the remaining 3. Otherwise we're done.

I think there's a very good chance they lose to Columbus and Pittsburgh, both likely having something to play for. They key here is the game tonight.

You guys are all hating on Buffalo but they're doing exactly what we're all hoping the Rangers were doing. Losing.
But they also have Eichel, Dahlin, Middlestadt, Skinner, Nylander and some other top picks. They shouldn't be this bad.

Middlestadt is a rookie and Nylander is not his brother

Outside their top line, they had Shearry (32), Okposo, and pommiville both under 30 points playing most of the season. eeek!

Point in they have a plethora of top 10 be picks and are going for another one. Which is a joke.

Archived