• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#51) Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning // When You Up the Difficulty Too High

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love that considering his reputation going back to last postseason. He's the only player I hate on TBL and the player that would make Kucherov miserable would be McQuaid. Let's see what happens!

He's done a few dirty things in the past couple of games. I'd love to see McQuaid ride him.

You won't be disappointed Ausman

Certainly see a markedly better compete level and willingness to get dirty. Giveaways and missed defensive assignments still a problem. (Hank made initial save on the shot that became goal, but where was the D to clean up?) Thought Rangers deserved better that period. TB goalie made some stops.

Certainly see a markedly better compete for the level and willingness to get dirty. Giveaways and missed defensive assignments still a problem. (Hank made initial save on the shot that became a goal, but where was the D to clean up?) Thought Rangers deserved better that period. TB goalie made some stops.

I still don't know what the hell is going on with our defense. Sure Hank has not made saves, but the D has done no favors to themselves and their teammates.

Things are breaking down. For the Rangers, 2nd period is direct opposite of the first. So far.

No leaders on the ice, in the lockerroom, or behind the bench.

TB isn’t eve playing this game. This is less than a practice for them

Archived