• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers vs. Chicago Blackhawks // Take the L

Morphinity 2.0

For Pionk it is. He's pretty bad at pretty much everything but feeding Zibanejad one-timers on the PP.

I’m more talking about Howden being dead weight or a negative influence. That’s just flatly incorrect. This kind of shit happens to young players. Chytil went through it and probably will again. Doesn’t make him useless.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m more talking about Howden being dead weight or a negative influence. That’s just flatly incorrect. This kind of shit happens to young players. Chytil went through it and probably will again. Doesn’t make him useless.

I mean, I wouldn't describe him as dead weight, but I'd also have sent him to Hartford like a dozen games ago. He's barely treading water these days.

I was mad when I woke up and saw the score, but then i watched the highlights and after watching Chytil's goal the W is fine. Damn what a goal, and he had a similar chance like that right before aswell.

Its so typical this org to actually be one of the worst teams in the league, but finish 9-10th last just to make things harder in the future. Kinda annoying, but we have to live with it I guess. Lets hope to find a new Kravtsov at #9-10.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, especially the Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello line, even though we lost ground in the standings.

Sickening feeling after the mid-decade run when NYR lost out to the Kings and Hawks, Rangers are going to make a mess of this. And end up watching those 2 exact teams end up with Hughes and Kokku.

some teams just know how to tank.

did anyone notice Toews last night? he's the captain, next Yzerman. Should at least skate hard. I think he's in on the tank

Yea, yea, yea. His goals and points per game are the highest they've been since 2013-14, but he's totally trying to lose on purpose.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

No Pionk = no problem. Pionk, Smith and Howden have been dead weight or negatives all season.
I could see people getting on Smith,even Pionk ,but Howden its like a year too yearly to get on him,he is learning his trade on the fly,let him play, the team is going no where its a excellent time to see what players you got ,give these young guys a shot, things well sotr itself out in time,not saying you cant get disappointed with some of the way rookies play ,but you have to give them a legitimate shot

Archived