• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers at Colorado Avalanche // Let's Get Rocky Mountain High

High and Wide

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shout out to Marc Staal. Dude played hard all night. Thrown his body around. One of the last OGs left and still playing well.

Relative to the Rangers, at least. Not sure if that's just because he's actually playing well, or because the Rangers are that bad. I'd lean toward the latter pretty hard.

Relative to the Rangers, at least. Not sure if that's just because he's actually playing well, or because the Rangers are that bad. I'd lean toward the latter pretty hard.

I'm not talking about relative to the Rangers, I'm talking about playing solid D. He's been good tonight.

Re the McLeod boarding penalty, I'd like to see a stat on the minutes of penalties (exclusive of fighting majors) that this guy gets per minute of ice time. He might lead the league, and it's not because he's tough or aggressive but rather because he cannot play at this level and contain or defend against an average NHL player without committing a foul.

For those who want to trade Hayes, tonight was a pretty good preview of what the Rangers would or will be like without him. They will be about two years further from being a contender than they would be with him.

Re the McLeod boarding penalty, I'd like to see a stat on the minutes of penalties (exclusive of fighting majors) that this guy gets per minute of ice time. He might lead the league, and it's not because he's tough or aggressive but rather because he cannot play at this level and contain or defend against an average NHL player without committing a foul.

For those who want to trade Hayes, tonight was a pretty good preview of what the Rangers would or will be like without him. They will be about two years further from being a contender than they would be with him.

Exactly. Fast track to Hughes. That's the whole point of this season.

They aren’t a playoff team with Hayes.

Guaranteed they won’t get Hughes as that is for the Kings, Coyotes or Senators. Just like I said they were not getting Dahlin, Quinn won’t loose to prove a point

Hey AV’s 2 stars are: Garrett Rank and Steve Kozari !!!!!!!!!!

They don't have to get Hughes. They just need to get into the most optimal position they can to have a shot at him, and if not him, then Kakko, and if not him, then Podkolzin, Dach, Cozens, or whomever. Get the best draft position possible. Hard stop.

Guaranteed they won’t get Hughes as that is for the Kings, Coyotes or Senators. Just like I said they were not getting Dahlin, Quinn won’t loose to prove a point

Hey AV’s 2 stars are: Garrett Rank and Steve Kozari !!!!!!!!!!

Rangers are only 6 points from the bottom of the table with 42 games to go. It's very possible they sink into the bottom 3 of the league.

Archived