• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Buchnevich Frustrated by Lack of Scoring/Points

Phil

Gee, I wonder why he wasnt producing with McLeod and Howden...

If we package him for an upgrade, sure. Don't see reason to cut bait yet. They could have used his offense last night.

And this 'everyone needs to hustle like Jesper Fast' shit needs to die. Trying to force a guy to play like that will cause him to abandon the things that make him good. I hope this shit changes before Kravtsov gets here, who also "floats" at times, to get open for the puck, away from defenders.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gee, I wonder why he wasnt producing with McLeod and Howden...

If we package him for an upgrade, sure. Don't see reason to cut bait yet. They could have used his offense last night.

And this 'everyone needs to hustle like Jesper Fast' shit needs to die. Trying to force a guy to play like that will cause him to abandon the things that make him good. I hope this shit changes before Kravtsov gets here, who also "floats" at times, to get open for the puck, away from defenders.

yeah!! Fire Quinn. if he makes Kravtsev into a checking forward, I will find Dunny and will make him learn Yiddish

Buchnevich on a so-so effort is still better and more dangerous than Vesey, Howden, McLeod, Strome, Nieves. So this whole benching him for lack of effort is B.S. Quinn is just another AV, you either kiss his ass or you don?t play. Everyone has a strength, and a weakness?he?s not asking McCleod to score 20 goals, he?s not asking McQuaid or Staal to carry the puck up the ice or QB the powerplay etc,, etc..

Again everyone has a role.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I think Buch needs a good ass kicking. He sounds like one of those entitled Millennials.

One good trip to the wood shed with Uncle Ozz and I'll get his ass in gear!

Seriously though....the guy could use a good summer of getting in the weight room....he looks like he could hide behind a fucking microphone stand! :rofl:

Tikkanese: just a few i could find

Finland has produced so many brilliant distance runners because back home it costs $2.50 a gallon for gas.

Wayne Gretzky once commented, "He brings something special. I don't know what it is, but if you ask him, you couldn't understand his answer."

Tikkanen never seems to forget. Remembering how he beat Vanbiesbrouck for two overtime goals in last year's playoffs, Tikkanen greeted the goalie at training camp by asking, "How's your glove?"

"He speaks better English than he lets you know," LaForge said. "When he needed new skates, he let me know. But when I asked him why he was late for curfew, he'd start talking to me in Finnish." --

Tikkanese: just a few i could find

Finland has produced so many brilliant distance runners because back home it costs $2.50 a gallon for gas.

Wayne Gretzky once commented, "He brings something special. I don't know what it is, but if you ask him, you couldn't understand his answer."

Tikkanen never seems to forget. Remembering how he beat Vanbiesbrouck for two overtime goals in last year's playoffs, Tikkanen greeted the goalie at training camp by asking, "How's your glove?"

"He speaks better English than he lets you know," LaForge said. "When he needed new skates, he let me know. But when I asked him why he was late for curfew, he'd start talking to me in Finnish." --

I absolutely LOVED Tikk!! Fucking guy was one hell of a player...Great stuff here man!!!

Archived