• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers at Tampa Bay Lightning // Hello Darkness, Our Old Friends

Phil

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think so, if he doesn't get complacent again he's a a big upgrade on the shit they've been rotating through the 4th line.

I'm ready to swap Andersson for Holland. Go Beleskey, Holland, Fast. Zucc comes back in and Fogarty gets fired into the sun.

Rangers really need to sell sooner rather than later. They NEED the #1 overall pick. #7 and #9 is okay but the franchise needs new shoulders to lean on and that can only come from drafting a can't miss player.

"With the first overall selection, the New York Rangers are proud to select, the 8th ranked North American forward in the draft, Bryan Callahan."

"With the first overall selection, the New York Rangers are proud to select, the 8th ranked North American forward in the draft, Bryan Callahan."

Seriously. I've thought about the dreaded "I wonder if the Rangers will go off the board here" line from the pundits.

Hopefully, they're in a position where even they can see that one player is head and shoulders above the rest.

Seriously. I've thought about the dreaded "I wonder if the Rangers will go off the board here" line from the pundits.

Hopefully, they're in a position where even they can see that one player is head and shoulders above the rest.

"We really liked what Bryan was able to accomplish as an overager when he was playing against kids and just dominating. We feel like we're getting the best player in the draft"

"...and what of the Islanders taking the consensus pick right after you?"

"Like I said, we really like what Bryan has been able to do and we're confident we got it right"

Jack Hughes has one goal. One. One goal this season. One.

At what point is that concerning?

No idea. Take Kakko. Or Dach. Or Cozens. Just take someone with major offensive talent. I don't want to hear a fucking word, not one god damned word, about NHL-readiness.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say if "size," strength," or "readiness" are spoken about in defense of whoever they take before "game-breaking talent," "dynamic," and others are, I'll be organizing a new club this summer: the Fire Gorton fan club.

"We really liked what Bryan was able to accomplish as an overager when he was playing against kids and just dominating. We feel like we're getting the best player in the draft"

"...and what of the Islanders taking the consensus pick right after you?"

"Like I said, we really like what Bryan has been able to do and we're confident we got it right"

Phil from the future scares me. Totally believable scenario. :nervous:

Archived