• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers at Tampa Bay Lightning // Hello Darkness, Our Old Friends

Phil

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valley saying there is a lot of good to take away from this game when they review tape ...

Not sure I agree

And neither does my autocorrect that changed tape to ?rape?

Slightly off topic but Valley is terrible. My least favorite MSG personality and that says a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

No idea. Take Kakko. Or Dach. Or Cozens. Just take someone with major offensive talent. I don't want to hear a fucking word, not one god damned word, about NHL-readiness.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say if "size," strength," or "readiness" are spoken about in defense of whoever they take before "game-breaking talent," "dynamic," and others are, I'll be organizing a new club this summer: the Fire Gorton fan club.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if, should the Rangers somehow land the #1 pick, they pick Kakko over Hughes.

Bigger, stronger, European, plays against grown-ups.

I would literally drag my nuts through a hundred yards of broken glass; backward and forward to draft a player like Adam Oates.

For the love of Christ and all that's holy, I hope we can one day before I die find a generational talent like that.

Watching this team as the year progresses is going to be tough...but I knew that coming into this season. I think the tank is about to start...

easy to think the sky is falling after this one, however we ran into probably the deepest team in the league. no wonder they were o.k. giving up howden, when u see what they have with some of these other kids, nevermind the big boys.

you had to figure there were going to be days like this. i didn't think we played to badly but you sort of have to stay out of the box against these guys.

I also can't help but notice that Tampa employs zero pint sized "puck moving Defensemen".

Dunny....Right again, my man!

Not too many problems clearing out the front of the net last night for those fellas huh?? ...only a couple of minor screw ups early for them, but the Rangers were no threat pretty much all night. At one point during the second period, we had over 3 minutes of offensive Zone time, and registered a big fat freakin' ZERO shots on goal.

That's either their defense being stellar, or our offense being liquefied, drippy dog shit.

I liked their size and speed. We banged their offense around pretty good early last night but again, we stopped getting pucks deep and stopped hitting about midway through the second period...maybe a little after the 10:00 min mark. Too many NZ turnovers...ESPECIALLY at their blue line!

Archived