• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#6) Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche // MacKinnon and the Kenya Ice Lions

Phil

What? How? They're a bottom-three team right now. Even if they improve over the next few months, you really think it's going to be dramatic, and dramatic enough to either stave off a February sell-off, or where any sell-off doesn't immediately wipe out their progress?

The way I see it, they're going to be something similar to what they are now, perhaps marginally improved. They're then going to get gutted for parts in February and will close out the year playing kids en route to a bottom-five finish.

OK, so they finish where they are now, and they won't get Hughes barring an incredibly lucky lottery.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on the way Buch was playing, you could put me in there and not see a tangible difference.

I don't get the man love over this guy, who does something once every 5 games and then goes back to the suck.

Can't wait to see MacKinnon destroy the defense. Should make for some good highlight reel plays. Exciting game.

colorado?s top line is scary good

Archived