• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-19: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if the Devils beat the Rangers in regulation i dont think the Devils will gain 3 more points to jump over the Rangers, and thats if the Rangers get 0 points the last 6 games (highly unlikely)

They only need to make up 2 more points if they beat us because of ROW. Unlikely, perhaps, but certainly not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm watching Tampa Bay vs washington right now. And i'm not rooting against TB, as there are too many former Rangers, and who know, maybe they could win it...but...

I'm not impressed. They are hanging on by a thread in this game. And every time i watch them, they have such a high shooting percentage, I just don't see it. it's like they get 4 chances, score on 3, then hold on.

Sounds familiar? they are just like the Rangers of old. High regular season shooting pct, but lets see what happens in playoffs.

They are getting outworked and out shot and just trying to rely on Vailevskiy. I think we all know thats not a recipe for success, relying on you goaltender.

If they lose this series against Columbus? .... Then they are the Rangers of old

Archived