• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Acquire D Adam McQuaid from BOS for D Steven Kampfer, 4th Round Pick, Cond 7

Vodka Drunkenski

I’m not saying anything about him other than responding to his trade value as it stands today in the leagues view. He may very well become a top 4 defenseman in this league. Playing on this rangers teams top 4 doesn’t mean his value is that. He’s going to get a golden opportunity to prove his worth this season. I would think talking trade value is almost pointless. If he excels he’s part of core going forward if he doesn’t his trade value isn’t worth talking about.

I don’t think he will turn into a viable top 4 guy on a good team. That is what I believe will turn out to be true. That doesn’t mean I’m not wrong. But i don’t view him as anything other than a place filler during a rebuild. We’ll see. You’re right that he’s progressed nicely to get to where he is today. What’s his peak as a finished product? We’ll see.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived