• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

OTT Trades Hoffman, Donaghy to SJS for Boedker, Bergman

Phil

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh i forgot, Patrick said shitty stuff about Avery (who he roomed with) cause he is not full of shit. So Avery fans now rail him.

Its not that he railed on Avery, its him that is the issue. Again, one piece of shit acting like he wasn't one calling another guy one is the issue. Its well known Avery didn't have a good relationship with most players, but when a bottom feeder player acts like he wasn't the same thing, he isn't that credible.

Its not that he railed on Avery, its him that is the issue. Again, one piece of shit acting like he wasn't one calling another guy one is the issue. Its well known Avery didn't have a good relationship with most players, but when a bottom feeder player acts like he wasn't the same thing, he isn't that credible.

Compared to most of the guys on radio, especially XM/Sirius NHL, he talks about interesting stuff and has very honest and unique insights.

Let's not argue about this, you are welcome to not like him. As a fan of hockey, I hear some stuff on his show and occasionally share it here. No point in making O'Sullivan the issue when it is the content that matters. He's credible, that is all that really matters.

As a player I hardly noticed him, let alone ranked him as one of the dirtiest players of that time. Just look at his PIM 116 for entire NHL career.

I shouldn't assume everyone is familiar with his background. His book Breaking Away was a best seller and good read. Also check out this Player's Tribune piece to get more about where he is coming from.

Black and Blue

Ha, to the bolded. Who wouldn't. Was that even in question?

Why does Patrick come off like a big shot, they talk about players, he's not name dropping. Who would give a shit anyway, why would he have to name drop, he played for years. This is goofy. Let's just say you drew a conclusion that you don't like him as a radio commentator. Hopefully not because he is on hockey radio talking about hockey players.

Shanahans character was brought into question. As if him wanting Avery brought in (hmm he helped the Rangers reach a level they wouldn't have, had he not been brought in) is going to sway my opinion on a guy that is known for his leadership and his dedication to the game, as well as being a winner.

I pretty much did say I didn't care for his opinion..

Not sure I care what he thinks about players. Not as if he were some top player, who did everything right or won a damn thing.

Not exactly sure why you seem to get annoyed when people talk this guy down, yet you seem to get bent out of shape over Larry Brooks stuff. It's my opinion that O'Sullivan thinks rather highly of himself and his career, and it's a bit unwarranted. I don't know why, I just am not a fan of his as a commentator. He's irritating to listen to for me. Sorry.

Compared to most of the guys on radio, especially XM/Sirius NHL, he talks about interesting stuff and has very honest and unique insights.

Let's not argue about this, you are welcome to not like him. As a fan of hockey, I hear some stuff on his show and occasionally share it here. No point in making O'Sullivan the issue when it is the content that matters. He's credible, that is all that really matters.

As a player I hardly noticed him, let alone ranked him as one of the dirtiest players of that time. Just look at his PIM 116 for entire NHL career.

I shouldn't assume everyone is familiar with his background. His book Breaking Away was a best seller and good read. Also check out this Player's Tribune piece to get more about where he is coming from.

Black and Blue

How much does being Patrick O'Sullivan's publicist pay? Kidding

Archived