• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Without Revealing Your Age...

Phil

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is the best shooter game out on the market.. hands down

http://mundorare.com//imgs/content/games/goldeneye-007/screenshots-beta/ss-goldeneye-071.jpg

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/23/n64-goldeneye-oddjob-cheating/?yptr=yahoo

It's official: Playing as Oddjob in 'GoldenEye' was cheating

GoldenEye's lead environment artist Karl Hilton and gameplay programmer Mark Edmonds revealed that yes, playing as Oddjob gave you a significant advantage. His short stature meant that auto-aim sent ammo sailing above his head, and the developers were well aware of this. "We all thought it was kind of cheating when we were play-testing with Oddjob, but it was too much fun to take out and there was no impetus from any of us to change it," Hilton said. "It's definitely cheating to play as Oddjob," Edmonds agreed.

- Finding a 12 year old Playboy and protecting it as if you found the original Magna Carta

- Coors Light Party Balls

- Hating to call home because our home number had three 0's and two 9's

- Pull tab soda/beer cans

Totally agree here. I remember when someone would find one, we would all meet in the woods to look at it, and then we would trade them with each other. It sucks that kids won't be doing this anymore. The holy grail was when someone got their hands on a video tape.

My grandmother used to record wrestling PPV's for me. She recorded WCW Starcade 91, with Sting defeating Lex Luger in the finale of the battle bowl tournament. They were always late at night, so she just left them recording.

Well, after the repeat PPV, the next showing was Kandyland from 1988. It was about some girl becoming a stripper... or something, I don't remember the plot.

Well, after the repeat PPV, the next showing was Kandyland from 1988. It was about some girl becoming a stripper... or something, I don't remember the plot.

Ah yes the plot.

It is your riveting classic story of a young woman who enjoys the attention she receives as a bikini contestant, finds a like-minded girlfriend who proceeds to introduce her to the world of exotic dancing. She finds a seedy underworld which she struggles to manage/cope in. A cautionary tale.

• 3 months later...

Archived