• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECQF | Boston Bruins (A2) v. Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Phil

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Leafs in 4
    • Leafs in 5
    • Leafs in 6
    • Leafs in 7

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadri's hit and game was entirely despicable. He was hunting Wingels all game like a petulant child. He sees him on his knees and skates full force halfway across the ice to use his hips to smash Wingels head against the boards. For a guy who has the defensive ability to shutdown topliners, he'd rather have the rep of Raffi Torres.

The NBC color man is Mike " I punch Ranger Fans" Milbury. Remember what happened at MSG in 1979 at the end of the BOS-NYR Game?

That incident is burned into my memory. As a young teenager I lost my mind that night watching O'Reilly and the Heel climb into the stands. Our hated rivals were the Bruins (and by 71-72 the Flyers). As good as the Isles were that year, the fans did not hate them the way we hated the Bruins and Flyers. Both teams used to bully the Rangers and attempt to injure our best players. Until we found a Staten Island kid named Nick Fotiu. Hockey was diff then.

Looking forward to the Bruins vs Tampa series? Rick Nash!

Toronto's D looks like trash. They deserve this for not upgrading the D while their div rivals invested in their current team. Hoarding every fucking pick. They deserve this for not containing Kadri as he hunted Wingels, instead of playing his game, IN THE PLAYOFFS. Now they are missing one of their two best defensive forwards, who can score.

Hainsey has been terrible this year, Polak sucks, Gardiner can't defend and Zaitsev is struggling against Boston.

Dermott with a nice play on Nash. He's going to be real good, already their 2nd best Dman.

Remember the beginning of the year when so many thought they were a favorite to go to the Finals and fun to watch. Then they 4th line Marner, then Nylander, more drama. Then Babcock tells his team they need to win a lot more if they want mgmt to add at the deadline. Then they don't add shit, except Plakanec. All the while they never tried to really improve their D, even after lucking into how well and quick Dermott developed. Kinda fucked their fans and took a 100+ point season for granted.

They better. They'll let a few FA's go so they can sign him if they want.

And Pierre is such a blowhard. He thinks we will be impressed that Martin plays a game 3 now that Kadri is out two more and Komorov is hurt? And that they got crushed twice and need a spark?

What goalie they bringing in now? And does he play D?

In all fairness, Boston's style (the diagonal and lateral puck moving approach I wrote about a while back) makes them very fast, capitalizes on their skilled forwards and is very hard to defend.

Archived