• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECQF | Boston Bruins (A2) v. Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Phil

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Leafs in 4
    • Leafs in 5
    • Leafs in 6
    • Leafs in 7

Gardiner was soooooo fucking bad last night. He's gonna be seeing those goals against in his nightmares for years to come. I didn't realize he was that much of a liability in his own end.

Zaitsev seemed indezaitsev at many times and got caught in no man's land.

Who was the third pair? Polak and someone? I barely even saw them, but yeah, they really need help on that blue line. We kinda knew they weren't addressing it at the deadline and I think that's ok.

They have a young core who will be competitive for years to come, so why overpay for this year's run? Maybe they did the same thing our FO did: look around the league and determine, "are we really competing this year?" And while they were in the playoff race the entire season, maybe they saw the separation between WPG, NSH, TBL, BOS and themselves and didn't want to overpay.

That's my assumption. I imagine they'll look to upgrade the blue line in the offseason.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andersson was bad 4 out of 7 games in that series. He was very shaky in games 1-3, stole game 6, and shit the bed game 7. Not a great goalie in my opinion and had he been at least average the Leafs could have won game 7.

I don't think they deserved to win the series but they absolutely could have.

That said Tuuka looks lost as well. Tampa has the edge.

Andersson was bad 4 out of 7 games in that series. He was very shaky in games 1-3, stole game 6, and shit the bed game 7. Not a great goalie in my opinion and had he been at least average the Leafs could have won game 7.

I don't think they deserved to win the series but they absolutely could have.

That said Tuuka looks lost as well. Tampa has the edge.

That's true. I initially thought Boston was going to take the next series, but Rask has been pretty bad too.

Archived