• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#76) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // Chytilsson Unleashed

Phil

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Win, lose or draw, I like this team much better compared to the one who slept walked through the first 2/3 of the season.

100% agree. These last few weeks have been fun hockey. Not always the best hockey but I don't mind young guys making blunders at this point of this season.

Missed the first period and only saw the last 2. Probably was a good thing, but I felt they had a stronger last 2 periods than the caps. But that's the Rangers recent MO. Come out a little scared in the first and get more comfortable as the game goes on.

Also other teams come out and try to snuff the Rangers out quick as if they'll stop playing since it won't count for anything anyway.

Difficult to say how much of that was down to the Caps taking their foot off the gas, but the two kids certainly grew into the game. I liked what I saw, and it feels like both offer something the team really needs.

Lias looks like a proper 3 zone c. Possibly not a super star, but someone that you can easily see developing into a really solid number 2.

Chytil is the type of attacking dynamo that can make things happen on his own and does the unexpected. Loved the toe drag and the no look behind the back pass. It’s good to see he’s got the confidence to do that already.

Archived