• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes // Rock 'em like a Hurricane

Shane Falco

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoons wants to stay here

He was pissed and bothered about the trade for a few days. But he is liking this time on the wing where he gets to skate up and down and gather up points the rest of the year to improve his salary. His last interview, he sounded happy to be a Ranger.

Names, OTOH has been psyched to be a Ranger since he got here. The guy is just happy living.

He was pissed and bothered about the trade for a few days. But he is liking this time on the wing where he gets to skate up and down and gather up points the rest of the year to improve his salary. His last interview, he sounded happy to be a Ranger.

Names, OTOH has been psyched to be a Ranger since he got here. The guy is just happy living.

Did you hear that from someone ?

Did you hear that from someone ?

I'd assume both would be pretty upset leaving contenders.

You go from being a top team, playing with Stamkos and Kuch to going to a team entering a rebuild, playing with Vesey and Fast.

I'd assume both would be pretty upset leaving contenders.

You go from being a top team, playing with Stamkos and Kuch to going to a team entering a rebuild, playing with Vesey and Fast.

I don’t disagree. Just curious if it was something he had heard because of the way it was stated.

you could say that about 95% of this roster if not 100%. You have to keep some of these guys around he would be one of them imo. Or is the goal next year to be straight up garbage with no proven NHL talent outside of maybe 2 or 3? Spooner has proven to be a guy keeping around imo. No if you want to talk D I would agree you can flush all but Staal, Shattenkirk and Brady. If I could take a mulligan on Shattenkirk I would and Brady has to step way up because his play most of the year has been sub-par.

Archived