• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#69) Henrik Lundqvist vs Florida Panthers // Nicccceeee.

Shane Falco

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Proud of this group. No quit. Great game to watch in a friendly Florida environment. Still in the mix for a play-off spot.

Go Rangers!!

At this point you have to be trolling. Why would any fan who follows the team closely want the team in the playoffs when even management has acknowledged that they aren't good enough to compete ?

At this point you have to be trolling. Why would any fan who follows the team closely want the team in the playoffs when even management has acknowledged that they aren't good enough to compete ?
You're talking to the same guy that wanted the Giants to keep winning after they were mathematically eliminated...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

First you question my reasoning. Now you're questioning my intelligence? How denigrating.

si

Go Rangers!!

Reread my post. I was disagreeing with those that are rooting for a run to the playoffs, and advocating my point of view that higher draft picks are more valuable for this franchise. I don't do personal attacks, my posting record speaks for itself -besides, personal attacks stifle interesting debate.

Trolling? Really? I will continue to root for the NYR to win every game and hopefully get into the playoffs where anything is possible. NYR management dealt the fans and the players a real slap in the face with their public statement, imo. You want them to lose? Have a blast. I don't! Period!

Can we all agree to send McLeod back to the Island of Misfit Toys for his "goon who gets beat up" act and play one of the kids instead?

to me it looks like he doesn't even want to be here

Least Glass played like he cared and fought like he cared:o

Trolling? Really? I will continue to root for the NYR to win every game and hopefully get into the playoffs where anything is possible. NYR management dealt the fans and the players a real slap in the face with their public statement, imo. You want them to lose? Have a blast. I don't! Period!

Do I like watching them lose ,definitely not?who likes losing?but at times like this when they do lose at least I know there is a silver lining in that better draft pick.

Every expert disagrees with you

I want the team to be as successful as possible. If that means losing some games now to win a ton more later, so be it. It's called a "long game". As opposed to your short-sighted "hopes and prayers" approach.

Jesus, you have Zuccarello admitting that they don't have the talent to compete with the upper echelon teams.

Archived