• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#65) Rangers @ Calgary Flames // Tanner 3:16 Says I Just Tanked Your Season!

Phil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't say I've been able to watch much lately but is Hayes shooting more or is he just getting more of those types of goals lately? 7 in 11 is a pretty nice stretch for anyone.
More of those types, I'd say. He's got a good shot though.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Can't say I've been able to watch much lately but is Hayes shooting more or is he just getting more of those types of goals lately? 7 in 11 is a pretty nice stretch for anyone.

He's been keeping it simple, more, recently. Not looking for the best/prettiest play, or creative pass. He's skating, shooting, going to the net. He's getting rewarded.

More of those types, I'd say. He's got a good shot though.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He's been keeping it simple, more, recently. Not looking for the best/prettiest play, or creative pass. He's skating, shooting, going to the net. He's getting rewarded.

That's good to hear/see. If he can figure out how to be a 55+ point center while playing the defensive game that he's shown for most of the season will really make him a strength moving forward

Thank God Stan Fischler is retiring. I never understood why he was on the air for as long as he was.

I remember he once predicted the Rangers and Devils would finish 1 and 2 in the east respectively. (this was literally impossible at the time)

Archived