• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#55) Rangers vs. ?\_(ツ)_/? // Playoffs Start Tonight!

Future

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This. Effectively irrelevant except after the whistle, and even then, it's probably more negative than positive. You just run the risk of taking penalties.

The game has changed, that's for sure, but you can still put a body on someone as they attempt to plant themselves in the crease. I'm not talking about taking there head (but I would like to see that from a Ranger defender), just make it a little tougher for them to go the net.

Atleast they had a good start tonight...

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

One would think they would. Anyway, I'm the Ranger fan that NEVER says die/lay down/tank........but with that said, I am quite the realist. We ALREADY look better with the infused new blood.......okay, that will possibly wear off. The PP with the "kids" look pretty dangerous......."keep it simple stupid", get shots on net. Simple. Again, I KNOW changes are coming, and......welcome it. Just do it "graciously", keeping enough players to continue winning "enough". With the right amount of incoming 1sts and 2nds......we should be able to aquire one of those "game changer" type players in the draft. Quick turnaround, catching up to the NHL that has surpassed us with all of those "stupid" dishing out of 1's and 2's.

One would think they would. Anyway, I'm the Ranger fan that NEVER says die/lay down/tank........but with that said, I am quite the realist. We ALREADY look better with the infused new blood.......okay, that will possibly wear off. The PP with the "kids" look pretty dangerous......."keep it simple stupid", get shots on net. Simple. Again, I KNOW changes are coming, and......welcome it. Just do it "graciously", keeping enough players to continue winning "enough". With the right amount of incoming 1sts and 2nds......we should be able to aquire one of those "game changer" type players in the draft. Quick turnaround, catching up to the NHL that has surpassed us with all of those "stupid" dishing out of 1's and 2's.

I really wish we had 1 or 2 guys that just wanted to score. Setting up teammates is great, but we need some selfish guy with a killer instinct.

Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.

I don't think that will matter. The whole NHL has got it respect what Zuccha brings. He hasn't been "bad" just not what we would like. Despite his goal scoring drought........many GM's will attribute that to his current floundering team.

Zucc has looked like shit for about a month. I wonder what he will bring back in trade.

Just imagine what an "already good team" would do when aquiring a guy like Zuccha and playing on a 3rd line that will suddenly become quite the 3rd line. Deeper, deeper, deeper.

Archived