• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-2017 WCSF | Anaheim Ducks (P1) v. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck Cali.

It's so weird, whenever I watch an ANA, LAK, or SJS game, I always hear the most bizarre music being played at the arena.

You can say that again. The second play stops they blare "music" at deafening volumes until play stay starts again. And the VERRRRYYY annoying "ANAHEIM GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" call makes me want to strangle the fukker. And their TV guys are total homer second rate douchebags.

The dumdass crowd cant eveb get their call right "Let's Go Duh-Ucks" like it's two syllables. Cali MORONS for sure. Weather is great, though! :-)

FUCK! Ducks win :( Tough learning lesson for the young Oilers. Should not lose a series are being 2-0 on the road. And then up 3-0 with 3 minutes left in a pivotal Game 5. They'll bounce back well next year though. Lost ALL fucking interest in these playoffs now.

This series should never have gone to Game 7. Should've been over in Game 6. Still can't believe Oilers got screwed royally on that GTG in Game 5. That epic collapse will haunt them all off-season.

Archived