• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Calling ALL Posters

Vodka Drunkenski

No disrespect, but to an extent TMFN is kind of right on. It got tiring coming here and having every single thing in every single thread broken down, dissected, analyzed, critiqued, etc. It got even older to then respond, only to be met by a response that is basically baiting. And once someone takes the bait, warnings, infractions, etc. are passed out.

There was a root of all of this. I think most of us here can agree. No one wants to see him go, we just wished it was corrected. It never was, and there were countless people making countless complaints about it in threads or in messages. Yet no one really wanted to hear it, or no offense, there was always an excuse for it.

So, no offense, I don't understand really how someone can look at the lack of activity here and ask "Why?" when users have had issues for years with one individual who was basically allowed to do as he pleased even though several others complained about the way he posted. All due respect, but my cursing was out of line years ago. I was messaged on it. I corrected it. Story over. He, on the other hand, started more issues than you can count and derailed multiple threads and caused more fights than anyone on here ever has, yet nothing ever seemed to get fixed. And if we complained, it was "we're taking care of it behind closed doors."

The whole act kind of got old, and like I said earlier, for me, that really is what drove me away from being someone who posts everyday here. I lurk, and I still do post. But not like how I used to. It became a headache to me to be baited into fights, or watch others baited into fights, by the same person, only to watch myself and others turn into the bad guys. It happened too often. Again, for those of you saying "well if you don't like or agree with what someone says, sometimes it's just best to ignore it." For starters, that is a lot easier said than done. And let me also ask this: if he didn't like or agree with somethings posted, why couldn't he sometimes just ignore it?

Trust us when we tell you this, it was a problem. I'm not knocking the mods here, I'm really not. But people aren't just writing here to read their own shit. They're writing because the subjected was brought up, and now it's an open floor.

I know a lot of you people are close, whether in real life or as internet buddies. That's cool. But, as a group, you have to sometimes respect the wishes of the community you're hosting instead of always having your friends back. And again, I'm sorry to say this but it really is how I feel, but a lot more often than not, it always seemed you'd take your friends side. If that's the way it's gonna be, then that's fine. But when the board dries up to the same 9 or 10 people posting in every thread, don't ask why it is the way it is. Because it only is that way, largely, because people got tired of having to fight with the same person over and over and over and over again.

Lol after all this time, glad it wasn't just me. I tired of the cliques, and just about everything that was said about you know who. The glossing over anything I posted though, main reason I bailed.

Good luck though, I just lurk here once in a while for news.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol after all this time, glad it wasn't just me. I tired of the cliques, and just about everything that was said about you know who. The glossing over anything I posted though, main reason I bailed.

Good luck though, I just lurk here once in a while for news.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

IIRC all you posted was negativity when they were in the Cup finals. It killed the experience in all the GDT's

LGR

Archived