• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Draft [D] Sergey Zborovskiy 3rd Rd (79th) Pick

Drew a Penalty

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't notice him last night, but we had company and my kids are psychopaths so I didn't get to pay close attention.

Russia was largely ineffective as a whole, but he was, unsurprisingly, a +1 on the evening.

Anybody notice how he was in particular? I can't find how many minutes he played either.

I didn't notice him last night, but we had company and my kids are psychopaths so I didn't get to pay close attention.

Russia was largely ineffective as a whole, but he was, unsurprisingly, a +1 on the evening.

Anybody notice how he was in particular? I can't find how many minutes he played either.

Didn't watch any of the games, but he played 17:14 which was second among Russia's d-men.

I watched 2 periods and didn't hear his name once, but that's mostly because Ray Ferraro only wanted to talk about team Canada whenever Russia had the puck. #TSNcoverageforthewin

Sat behind the benches at the USA-RUS game and Z is huge. Lanky, but huge.

Perhaps my favorite thing watching him was how engaged he was. Rather than being bent over or standing up - the kid typically sits on the bench ready to jump over. He's more into the game than any other player not on the ice, and perhaps even some of the coaches.

Sat behind the benches at the USA-RUS game and Z is huge. Lanky, but huge.

Perhaps my favorite thing watching him was how engaged he was. Rather than being bent over or standing up - the kid typically sits on the bench ready to jump over. He's more into the game than any other player not on the ice, and perhaps even some of the coaches.

Nice little tidbit there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived